Webkit based browser Midori hit version 0.2.6 in a new release today, coming just over a week since version 0.2.5 was made available.
Notable improvements & fixes in this new version include: –
- Dialogue prompt when quitting with download in progress
- Renders icons properly in speed-dial for all icon themes
- Configurable number of speed-dial shortcuts
This last feature will be music-to-the-ears of many a wide-screen Midori users who’ve longed to be able to use the wasted space of Midori in full-screen for something useful.
To set a custom number of speed-dial shortcuts simply click on the top-left of one of the speed-dials and enter your desired number.
Download Midori 0.2.6
- sudo add-apt-repository ppa:midori
- sudo add-apt-repository ppa:webkit-team/ppa
- sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install midori
Midori 0.2.6 can also be installed from source.