A minor update to Lucas Rocha’s note-space application ‘The Board’ has been pushed out to early testers.
This minor update sees numerous stability and bug fixes, the addition of window decoration and minor usability changes to elements within The Board, including: -
- Subtle screen dimming when an element is active
- ‘Deactivate’ the Label element by hitting the return/enter key
- Saving of page when multiple elements are moved around
Interested in testing it?
The innovative application is yet to hit stable, however eager testers keen to try it out and provide feedback can use a development PPA for the application.
The Natty-only PPA can be added with the following commands: -
- sudo add-apt-repository ppa:the-board-team/dev-snapshots
- sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install the-board
Or by adding ‘ppa:the-board-team/dev-snapshots’ to Software Sources under the Ubuntu Software Center.