Pitivi video editor today announced that its latest release, version 0.93, is now available for download.
Badged as a ‘beta’, the update adds a number of key stability, performance and interface refinements, including
- Refinements to the timeline & clip positioning
- Improvements to the timeline’s clip thumbnails
- Improvements to the ruler and timecode display
- Rendering fixes (including MP4 format export & DV playback)
A full list of changes in this release can be found on the Pitivi Wiki, along with information on downloading and compiling.
Pitivi is currently running a crowdfunding effort to raise €35,000 to fund full-time development of the app in view of a stable v1.0 release. Stretch goals for additional new features and functionality, such as magnetic timeline and multi-cam editing, are also listed.
- Source: Pitivi 0.93 Release Announcement