CoverGloobus version 1.5 has been released bringing with it new themes, usability improvements and more.
CoverGloobus is a theme-able standalone ‘”now playing” application that displays the currently playing track on your desktop.
The new version brings with it amongst other things: -
- New Themes (Including one by me!)
- Pressing Esc quits and saves position
- You can now choose to have CoverGloobus displayed “Always on top”
- You can now move the widget around by simply clicking on it
- Optional lyric services
- Theme preview on configuration
- When configuration changed, covergloobus is restarted
- Exaile 3. Listen & Quodlibet support
Full announcement and list of changes available on the official site @ http://gloobus.wordpress.com/2009/10/22/covergloobus-1-5/
CoverGloobus runs from its folder, so download it, extract it and then move it somewhere safe!
You configure CoverGloobus by double-clicking CoverGloobus-config.py. From here you can choose theme, player and lyrics engine.
You can start CoverGloobus by double-clicking CoverGloobus.py