Back for its 7th ‘indie’ outing, the latest iteration of the ‘pay what you want’ promotion features 6 games and a feature-length documentary on the ‘struggles’ faced by a number of indie developers.
This bundle comes just days after the last, the non-Linux supporting THQ Bundle, ended, making over $5million in all.
So what can as little as little as a single solitary penny buy you?
- Closure – Puzzle game
- Shank 2 – 2D side-scrolling ‘brawler’
- The Binding of Isaac ( with Wrath of the Lamb) – top down RPG shooter
- Snapshot – Side-scrolling platformer
If you choose to pay more than the ‘average’ price – $5.88 at the time of writing – you’ll also bag another two titles:
- Dungeon Defenders - Tower defence game
- Legend of Grimrock - 3D Dungeon Crawler
When it comes to ‘installing’ your Humble purchases you have a few options. You can make use of any direct download packages linked to from your receipt page; use your Steam key, or redeem via the Ubuntu Software Center.
Instructions for all of these are provided by the Humble website, so poke around if you’re unsure.