Open Source language aid ‘OpenTeacher’ 2.0 has released its second beta.
The self-described ‘easiest way to learn a new language’ tool allows you to ‘enter a list of words in both a known and a foreign language’ and then be tested on them by OpenTeacher.
Version 2.0 of the application has the following features:
- Smart question asking
- Think answer, shuffle answer and repeat answer input modes
- Easy symbol and Greek input
- Read and write T2K (Teach2000) and wrts files
- Save and open your online WRTS lists
- Support for synonyms
- Available in English and Dutch
Thanks to Thomas