In case you haven’t tried it out since then here is a short rundown of what has changed and been added since: –
- Google and Tracker search integration; search your apps, the web & your files.
- Pin your favourite apps, files and websites by right-clicking on the relevant icon and choosing "Pin this item"
- Cardapio handles all panel orientations (top, left, bottom, etc) and changes the applet icon size in keeping with your panel size
- Cardapio has an easily configurable applet icon and name – call it menu, use a shovel as an icon – whatever you want you can now do via the Preferences window.
- You can resize the Cardapio window to your preferred size simply by dragging the edges like any other GNOME window
- No-need to hack Gconf to show the applet icon – it’s there from the get-go
- Simple plug-in support
- Open to set menu to show on mouse-over
Installing Cardapio via its official PPA is recommended. This allows you will remain up-to-date with the latest fixes and features: –
- sudo add-apt-repository ppa:tvst-hotmail/cardapio
- sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install python-keybinder cardapio