Change your XSplash background from to that of your wallpaper automatically.
Installation/How to use
- Extract the archive you have just downloaded.
- Move ‘wallpaper_daemon.py’ somewhere safe where it won’t get deleted
- Make it executable via the terminal using ‘chmod +x wallpaper_daemon.py’
- Run ./wallpaper_daemon.py –install to set necessary permissions etc.
- Add the ‘wallpaper_daemon.py’ to startup applications via System > Preferences > Startup Applications
Now whenever you login and change your wallpaper the daemon will automatically adjuct the xsplash background to the same image.
Why not combine this with an awesome new “loading animation”?