“Ack! Ack!” is the sound made by a Corebird, the most social of social birds, when it’s experiencing a few issues.
Sort of like it is right now.
But it also introduced a few nasty bugs, too.
Corebird 1.3.3 is an bug-fix update that, the app’s developer says, solves issues with “crashing a lot after upgrading to 1.3.2”.
Since we chirped loudly at the previous release we felt we ought to chirp just as loudly for this one.
Among the bug fixes n’ polish taking flight in Corebird 1.3.3:
- Improved support for Twitter’s new ‘longer tweets’
- Properly escape ampersand characters in user mentions
- Fix tweet length calculation for whitespace and quote tweets
- Use the correct NSFW status in a tweet to avoid rude images appearing
- Sending a tweet with multiple images attached no longer causes a crash