Flush is a GTK torrent client with a simple interface reminiscent of Windows and Mac torrent client uTorrent.
As with most modern torrent clients Flush supports the ‘usual’ features that users have come to expect such as: –
- Creating torrent files
- Setting custom download path
- Ability to ‘move’ a torrent and data to a different location
- Expansive preferences dialogue with options for setting speed, port, connections, peers, encryption, etc
Other features of Flush include: –
- Ability to run multiple instances
- Automatic removing old torrents.
- Command line control
Flush can be installed via its official PPA @ https://launchpad.net/~konishchevdmitry/%2Barchive/flush for Hardy through Lucid.