OpenShot developers have been hard at work since November cooking up improvements & upgrades for this already awesome video editor.
Starting early this week the guys over at OpenShot have been announcing new features to be included in the next release. This list is quite impressive already with still more to come.
Version 1.3.0 sees the following new additions & updates:-
- Add many clips to the Timeline in 1 step
- Reworked transition snapping & auto direction
- Smooth scaling, animation, panning and zooming
- Simplified video rotation
- Automatic detection of an image sequence
- New Magic particle effects rendering
All of these goodies are planned for the soon-to-be released version 1.3.0 of OpenShot. But for now, if you haven’t already, give the current stable version a try. Make sure to visit the Openshot news page for more details on everything mentioned above.
Don’t forget to offer some support if you like what you see, anything helps!