A new version of screenshot/capture tool Shutter has been released, bringing new tools, features and user improvements.
The time of waiting is over after 15 weeks of development we are happy to announce the release of Shutter 0.85. A long list of new features and improvements is waiting to get explored by you.”
What are the new features?
- Undo/Redo added to undo plug-in changes, etc
- Drag n’ drop pictures into shutter for editing
- Open a picture from the clipboard in Shutter by using Shift+Ctrl+V or File > New > Import from clipboard
- Capture menus and tooltips
- Send capture via e-mail or direct to an IM client contact: -
- Change delay of capture from main window
- Re-organized preferences menu
- Animated effect when hovering over windows to capture
- Uses Notify-OSD to display information regarding delay, save, etc
- Shutter now recognised an an image application within nautilus.