Ever wanted to change colour, font or position of the Ubuntu ‘bubble’ Nofitications? Using NotifyOSD Config – you can!
|You can change the colour of Ubuntu Noficications|
|Notify OSD Configuration window|
The configuartion editor provides a raft of features so you’re sure to find the one you want. Some of the most popular features are listed below.
- Timeout – change the duration in which a bubble stays on screen
- Colour – Pretty much any colour can be specified using the colour picker.
- Opacity – How transparent do you want you bubbles? Play around and find a setting that’s right for you
- Icon Size – the bigger you set this the stranger your bubbles are going to look: –
You can install a patched-customizable version of NotifyOSD and the configuartion editor by running the following commands: –
- sudo add-apt-repository ppa:leolik/leolik
- sudo add-apt-repository ppa:amandeepgrewal/notifyosdconfig
- sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install notifyosdconfig
Run it from Accessories > NotifyOSD Configuration