Fans of universal e-mail notification indicator tool ‘Popper’ will be pleased to hear that it recieved an update over Xmas.
The so-dubbed ‘Xmas release’ – version 0.24 of the app – addsimproved keyring handling, performance improvements and bug fixes to the already capable line up of features: –
- SSL support for IMAP and POP
- Multi-user support
- Prevents duplicates caused by Gmail labels
- Age of emails
- Passwords stored in Gnome-Keyring
- Supports launch of user scripts on events
- Spam filter
- Import of existing email accounts from keyring
A .deb package of the latest release can be downloaded from the project Launchpad page @ launchpad.net/popper.