The battle of the super-light launchers rocks on as the latest release of Alawalk 0.4 struts out into download land.
Alawalk is an incredibly useful tool – see here for our comprehensive rundown of what it can do.
There are features and fixes aplenty in this release, including: -
- Code cleanup
- Tells amount of plugins at start up.
- Windows now use default dimensions.
- Uses xterm instead of x-terminal-emulator
- Most plugins use longer names now, but they will still accept the original names.
- Alawalk can now accept arguments.
- New plug-ins include: -
- All-in-one extractor plugin
- Random Man Page viewer
- Command Line Fu searcher
Currently accepted arguments are ‘-t’ to use current directory as root and ‘-h’ for help.