Add some Ubuntu Ambiance/Radiance style icons to Caffeine – the coffee-powered way to stop your screensaver or sleep-timer kicking in.
- Download the icons: http://is.gd/bTAEJ
- Replace the files in /usr/share/caffeine/images/
If you don’t already have Caffeine brewing on your ‘buntu box then read on as installation is quicker than boiling a kettle…
- sudo add-apt-repository ppa:caffeine-developers/ppa
- sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install caffeine
- sudo apt-get two sugars… oh…
Via | blastfromthepast.se