Ubuntu Tweak 0.5.0 has now been released – just over a week after the launch of the online user-interactive database – UTCOM – that the application draws its data from.
New features in 0.5.0 include: -
- Add/remove data sync with UTCOM database
- Slightly resigned interface
- Uses native system icon theme – no more need for icon packs
- Supports easily changing desktop components – switching file manager, panel, window manager
- Easily change host name
- New GNOME options for restoring icons in menus, etc
- New power manager options – including display brightness
The next release – Ubuntu Tweak 0.6 – will sport a massively new UI and is scheduled for release before April 29th.