I tweeted this news yesterday but in case you don’t use twitter or it got lost in the chatter, here’s the news again.
Enable Bookmark Sync
To enable bookmark sync in Chromium (That’s Chromium, not Google-Chrome just yet) simply add the following flag to your launcher.
How to add the flag
- Go to System > Preferences > Main Menu
- Go to ‘Internet’ in the left-hand panel
- Click on the ‘Chromium’ entry in the main window
- Choose ‘Edit Launcher’
- Add the flag at the end of the text in the ‘Command Field’
- Click Ok, Close.
- Make sure no instance of Chromium is running, and then launch it from the menu.
- Go to the wrench icon and then click ‘Sync My Bookmarks’.
thanks to Seif Sallam