Font Matrix allows for easy installation and management of fonts on Ubuntu and other Linux distributions.
FontMatrix can manage fonts already installed system-wide or on individual user accounts.
Several unique features of FontMatrix include: –
- Label fonts with multiple tags
- Activate or deactivate fonts base on tag(s)
- Install entire folders of fonts with one click
- Preview font before deciding to install/activate
- Select similar fonts (as long as PANOSE information is provided)
You can find FontMatrix in Add/Remove or download it from the official site @ Fontmatrix.net