Imageshack.us now provide a multi-platform uploader application that makes batch uploading as simple as drag and drop. You don’t need an account and can upload pictures without needing to give so much as your name.
The bulk uploader has several features that make it preferable to the web interface: –
1. You can upload as many images as you like in one go.
2. You can choose to resize the images one by one, tag them and choose the privacy options individually. To tag/resize/private more than one image at a time â” just hold shift and click on all the images you wish to edit.
3. You get all of your URL’s in a pop-up window with a simple copy-to-clipboard button and a âcycle through the images uploadedâ button. (An arrow, basically!)
You can grab the .deb from imageshack.us website @ http://toolbar.imageshack.us/windows-uploader/download.php
Once installed you can find the application in Applications > Internet > Imageshack Uploader.
Replace the icon
You may also want to replace the rather badly pixelated frog icon.
To replace icon:
- 0pen âMain Menu’ (either through gnome-do or âSystem > Preferences > Main Menu)
- Select Internet from the left hand sidebar, click on âImageshack Uploader’.
- Click âEdit’.
- Click on the icon box in the top left-hand corner.
- from the drop down box, select the folder you have saved it in and choose open.
- Select the image and click okay.